quarta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2014

[3DS] DevMenu for Gateway 2.6


Como usar:

Agora você pode instalar determinados jogos e DLCs! Ambos devem estar no formato .CIA.
Coloque os arquivos a serem instalados na raiz do SD e o DevMenu.3ds no MicroSD como uma ROM normal. Abra o DevMenu pela lista de ROM e vá até Import e selecione os arquivos que serão instalados.

How to use:
Now you can install some games and even DLC! Both have to be in .CIA format. Place the files to be installed at the root of the big SD and the DevMenu.3ds on your MicroSD as a normal ROM. Open the DevMenu from the ROM list and go to Import and select the files to be installed.




Download: 305KB



3 comentários:

  1. Nice website I love it all my Roms are from here thank you very much one advice you should start to upload . cia Roms now that are compatible with gateway keep going body

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I'm already compiling some CIA ROMs, but they are not all compatible, it's very buggy at the moment.
      But I could get some games to work, but for those who have Gateway there's no much of a use.

      But I'm preparing a CFW tutorial too, for those who doesn't have a Gateway and have a 4.x 3DS, they can play some old games as CIA.

      Thank you, man! :)

      Excluir
    2. Sure we'll I own a gateway but only a 16gb class 10 micro SD card and 8gb sdcar so I can have more games with. Cia or maybe some apps like save edit or big Blue menu that could be very useful =D by the way I'm from Mexico =D don't know why there no lot of people or why there no comment but thank you very Muy for your uploads I'm waiting November 21 I hope you upload pokemon =D that's gonna be awesome =D keep going

      Excluir